No Theory First Aid
First Aid Kits
May 29, 2017
The Australian and New Zealand Committee on Resuscitation (ANZCOR) make the following recommendations:
1. Rescuers must start CPR if the person is unresponsive and not breathing normally.
2. Bystander CPR should be actively encouraged.
3. Compression-to-ventilation ratio be 30:2 for all ages.
4. All rescuers perform chest compressions for all who are not breathing normally.
- Rescuers who are trained and willing to give rescue breaths are encouraged to do so.
5. Chest compressions should be provided at a rate of approximately 100 – 120 /min.
6. Rescuers should aim to minimise interruptions to chest compressions.
CPR Classes Melbourne
CPR Training Melbourne
Duty of Care
First Aid Training
First Aid Training Melbourne
First Aid courses
First Aid kits